Portable multi modal device(s) for surface measurement/monitoring
Host Institution: WUT
- Identification of optimal device configuration for different modalities (geometry, multi spectral, BRDF/RTI) taking into account measurement quality and time, cost of device, and applicability in different scenarios.
- Development of device prototype with measurement functionality.
- Validation using CH mock-ups.
- As proof of applicability, multi modal measurements of CH objects during conservation processes will be performed using developed device.
- Małgorzata Kujawińska (WUT)
- Sony George (NTNU)
- Elizabeth Ellen Peacock (NTNU)