Analysis and visualization of multi modal image data in CH surfaces monitoring
Host Institution: WUT
- Identification of digital model representations for CH objects from different modalities (surface- and volumetric-based).
- Development of analysis and visualization methods for selected CH objects, with automated and interactive data processing.
- Validation of methods using CH dummies.
- Application of proposed multi modal analysis and visualization methods in conservation processes (before and after changes detection and assessment).
- Robert Sitnik (WUT)
- Theoharis Theoharis (NTNU)
- Noëlle Lynn Wenger Streeton (UIO)
Deadline has passed! 31.03.2019