Appearance change assessment: Link between local geometry and global appearance descriptors
Host Institution: UBFC
- Investigate the relation between changes in appearance and its underlying geometric mechanisms.
- Surface roughness reconstruction by combining stereo-photometry and ‘Shape From Focus’.
- Acquisition at the same scale of surface 3D information and the photometric attributes.
- Local and global singularities detection on 3D surfaces with impact on photometric attributes and global appearance.
- Model and reverse-model of the link between surface 3D and appearance through photometric attributes.
- Alamin Mansouri (UBFC)
- Robert Sitnik (WUT)
- Gaëtan LE GOIC (UBFC)
- Jon Yngve Hardeberg (NTNU)
- Marinos Ioannides (CUT)