Country of Origin: India
Host Institution: UBFC
Ramamoorthy completed his bachelor's in Technology in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from the National Institute of Technology (Tiruchirapalli, India) from 2005 to 2009. Afterwards, he pursued a master's in Robotic Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology (Warsaw, Poland) from 2013 to 2015.
Aspirations within projects:
Within this project, Ramamoorthy aspires to investigate the extent to which technologies based on spectral-RTI system would help to characterize the change in cultural heritage objects. He also aspires to investigate the link between photo metric parameters and visual judgement through psycho-sensorial experiments.
ESR8: Capture and characterization of change in the appearance of CH objects surface
- Development of complete framework based on spectral-RTI system: Acquisition, multi-view data alignment and stitching, joint reconstruction of spectral and angular components of reflectance.
- Investigation of parameters characterizing change in CH object appearance.
- Investigation of the link between photo metric parameters and visual judgement through psycho-sensorial experiments.
- Alamin Mansouri (UBFC)
- Luxman, R., M. Nurit, G. Le Goıc, F. Marzani, A. Mansouri (2021): Next Best Light Position: A self configuring approach for the Reflectance Transformation Imaging acquisition process. Society for Imaging Science and Technology, IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging 2021.
- Thompson, E. M., S. Biasotti, A. Giachetti, C. Tortorici, N. Werghi, A. S. Obeid, S. Berretti, H. P. Nguyen-Dinh, M. Q. Le, H. D. Nguyen, M. T. Tran, L. Gigli, S. Velasco-Forero, B. Marcotegui, I. Sipiran, B.Bustos, I. Romanelis, V. Fotis, G. Arvanitis, K. Moustakas, E. Otu, R. Zwiggelaar, D. Hunter, Y. Liu, Y. Arteaga, R. Luxman (2020): SHREC’20 Track: Retrieval of digital surfaces with similar geometric reliefs. Computers & Graphics, Volume 91, 2020, Pages 199-218, ISSN 0097-8493.